Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data
RubiBrands Electronic Trade and Information Services Inc. ( “Company” ) implements all necessary technical and administrative measures for the safe keeping, storage and processing of your personal data in accordance with the law in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ( “KVKK” ). As a company, we would like to inform you in the most transparent way about the communications we have established in accordance with Article 10 of the KVKK, our practices regarding the collection of your personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, and your rights under the Law No. 6698.
- Who is Responsible for Your Personal Information?
As a company, we process your personal data as “Data Controller” as defined in the KVKK, as explained below and within the limits stipulated by the legislation.
- Collection, Processing and Purposes of Personal Data
Although your personal data may vary depending on the service provided by the Company and the commercial activities of the Company; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, Company units and offices, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. As long as you benefit from the products and services offered by the Company, your personal data will be updated and processed. In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call centers or website to use the services of the Company, and when you participate in organizations organized by the Company. Your collected personal data, the necessary work to be done by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by the Company, the products and services offered by the Company to be customized according to your tastes, usage habits and needs and recommended to you, and commercial security, for the purposes of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the Company, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; Carrying out the necessary work by our business units in order to benefit you from the products and services offered by the company; Suggesting the products and services offered by the company to you by customizing them according to your tastes, usage habits and needs; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of the Company and the persons who have a business relationship with the Company; To our business partners, suppliers, Company officials, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, for the purposes of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the Company, conducting marketing and campaign activities, creating a customer profile, invoicing and accounting processes effectively. It can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, based on your express consent, in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, in line with the above-mentioned purposes, as specified in Article 5 of the KVKK;
- i) It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
- ii) Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
iii) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- iv) It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- v) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, and
- vi) Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, it is collected on the basis of legal reasons that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- Rights of Personal Data Owner
Regarding Article 11 of KVKK;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data with the correction of incomplete or inaccurate data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods set out below in this Personal Data Processing Clarification Text, our Company will conclude the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by our Company will be charged.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application to our Company in writing in accordance with the KVKK. In this context, you can send your request to our Company, which includes the necessary information to identify you in order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, and your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVKK.
Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK, the Company has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date when necessary. In this context, in order for the Company to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers are required to share accurate and, when necessary, up-to-date data with the Company. If your data is changed in any way, we request you to update your data by contacting us through the communication channels listed below.
Email : email@example.com Phone : 0850 800 40 13
Contact Address: Nisbetiye Mahallesi Aytar Cad. Fecri Ebcioğlu Sokak RSD OFIS Blok.No:4 Interior Door No:3 Beşiktaş/ İSTANBUL
- How Can Personal Data Owner Evaluate and Change their Permissions Regarding the Processing of Personal Data?
You can make changes on the permissions you have given regarding the processing of your personal data by calling Customer Services at 0850 800 40 13.
- Changes to the Illumination Text
Changes may be made from time to time by our Company regarding the content of this lighting text.